I hear all the time that you all want me to do more devotional-style content. This is one that was recorded almost a year ago now (back in 2022), and it's near and dear to my heart. I hope you enjoy it in either video or podcast format below.
In This Episode
- My Devotional Playlist of YouTube videos.
- How my relationship with Christ affects everything I do.
- How we use the gifts of the Holy Spirit, even if we don't yet recognize them as gifts.
- What the term “I feel led” means as a Christian, and how that's been the baseline factor of my life.
- People will let you down. God will never let you down.
- How my life was changed in a Golden Corral Bathroom.
- The way God uses dreams in my life.
- The coming storm that the Lord has been speaking to me about and how it's a necessary storm.
- Just doing the next thing in front of me and what that looks like, but never do something from a place of fear.
- The parable of the prodigal son.
- Know that there is a God who is as real as the green on the trees. But realize that I can't tell you the leaves are green, you have to come to see it and recognize it for yourself.
- How easy it is to come to God and talk with Him.
More Posts You May Enjoy
- What's That In Your Hand?
- The Urgency to Grow Food
- The Brand New Roots & Refuge Podcast
- Social Media and the Modern Homesteader
- Our Five-Year Vision
- Mistakes We Made
- Answering Your Questions – The Homestead Edition
- Changing the Small Things: An Intro to Permaculture
- Content Creation and Business
- The Importance of Community Sufficiency
- Answering Your Questions: The Gardening Edition
- What is a Homesteader?
- Answering Your Questions: Home Life & Relationships