I'm so excited to have Sweet Miah joining me for the first time on the podcast. Join us as we sit down and share our five-year vision. Be inspired in your own journey, and settle in for a great chat.
Monthly Live Chats
Back when our YouTube channel was just kicking off, we started doing weekly live videos. Unfortunately, with the size of our audience, it became difficult to answer all the questions and that began to change the tone of the comments section.
Because of this, these live videos grew more and more stressful to do, and we finally decided to stop them altogether. However, one thing that many of you don't get to see on YouTube is that Miah comes alive in these live conversations.
Ever since we stopped, we've been trying to figure out if there was a way to bring them back, but in a way that those who are truly there for the conversation and questions and answers could get the full benefit. Well, if you missed the announcement of our Patreon page, then you may have also missed that we're going to be bringing these lives back once a month for all our Patrons.
Our Five-Year Plan
Planning is a very important part of our homesteading because, if you know me at all, I'm much more of a “fly by the seat of my pants” kinda gal. But when it comes to large goals, a plan really needs to be in place to know where you're headed and to make the right decisions.
Just two years after sitting down to plan out our five-year goal, we had crossed off everything we listed.
In This Episode
- The one question Miah asks people when he first gets to know them and how knowing the answer to this question could change your life.
- How having a dream helps you create a plan.
- How planning year-to-year doesn't work as well as long-term visions and goals.
- Don't let what you can't see or what seems impossible get in the way of the vision and goals.
- Don't limit what gets put on the list of your dreams.
- We share this because we don't want anyone to say, “that happened for you, but it could never happen to me.”
- The mistakes we made along the way.
- Our NEW five-year plan!
- Make sure you're signed up for the Roots and Refuge newsletter here.
- Sign up for the Caroline Homestead Exchange newsletter here.